Monday, January 23, 2012

Experimenting ....

This morning I'm experimenting with adding pix to my blog - should have tried this sooner, lol.  I was fascinated with the blocks that looked like gifts that were available last month and tried a couple - this particular one was my favourite.  The larger one is an actual quilt block and the smaller one is a mug rug that I made for a friend, Betty,  ... she was delighted with it and said it was too pretty to use.  There was another quilt block with a 3D bow that I also tried but this design was my favourite. Unfortunately, off the top of my head at the moment I cannot think of  who offered the little house ornie tutorial - I'll check on that and post her name later.


2 comments:

Razzle Dazzle Quilter said...

Well done photos appearing! Love your mug rug present. Would make a great little Christmas present.
Cheers
Linda

Sharon said...

I love these cute blocks! I also got an email that Picnik is closing down. Now what?!