Saturday, October 17, 2015

pumpkin time

No doubt I'm beginning to sound like a broken record  -  the warm weather is still with us and  we continue to sort and toss and are making good progress.  Hubby has his shop (aka garage) down to the bare bones ... I told him how impressed I was.  We have a carload of goodies to be taken to Value Village on our next trip to town.  Needless to say the garbage bin has been well used, too - why do we save so much crap junk!

When I saw this pumpkin mini quilt here I had to make one and couldn't believe how simple it was - my kind of project.  ^^




9 comments:

Unknown said...

It's really sweet and a great way to use up fabric scraps. Glad to hear you are doing so well with your sorting out.

Carol said...

Isn't it a great feeling after you've had a good sort-out, Kate? I've been doing my kitchen drawers and pantry and am so pleased to get rid of so many unused things...

Love your pumpkin mat!! I should really get up my nerve and try something like that myself :)

Emma/Itzy said...

Cute!

Sheri said...

Very cute! I would love to make one too and will check out the site! Thanks.

Timi said...

It looks really great!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link, because I love your pumpkin! How wonderful to have cleared out so much stuff. I'd like to clear my son's stuff out of the garage! LOL

Brigitte said...

This little pumpkin looks gorgeous. A great little finish.
Honestly, I ask myself the same question when I am de-cluttering, lol.

Minù Gelsomino said...

ciao, come stai? è da un po' che non ci sentiamo! bella questa zucca! un abbraccio. Minù

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely pumpkin!! So bright & colourful! Fantastic work :)