Saturday, January 30, 2016

where did it go?

Where did January go - it just flew by and that's unusual .... perhaps it's because the weather was so mild here.  So mild that the end of January felt more like the end of March ... hmm, hope that doesn't mean that the end of March will feel like January.  Oh well, best just to enjoy it and take it as it comes.




I managed a heart head start to February with this crocheted heart that makes a cute mug rug/coaster or whatever.  I don't do buntings but this pattern would make a cute one.  You can find the instructions here.

6 comments:

Meari said...

Oh, that is the cutest heart!

Carol said...

Happy February, Kate! Love that sweet heart :)

Anthea said...

Hi Kate, oh it's supercute, well done - & yes it would indeed make up into a lovely bunting for those inclined to make them...

Robin in Virginia said...

What a sweet crocheted heart! I bet they would look great hung on a cord in windows or curtain rods.

Anonymous said...

That is an adorable heart. I'm forcing myself not to look at the pattern. I haven't crocheted in a while, and feeling the urge to add something else right now is not good. LOL

Brigitte said...

I ask that question often, too, lol. But as I usually enjoy my days and fill them with things I love doing, I know the answer :) We also had days like in March or April but a couple of days ago the snow came back.
So cute, your little heart. OH, a little bunting with more of them would look nice, very nice.