Sunday, March 13, 2016

something new and a reminder ....

These variegated threads are my something new ... I can't wait to use them!  The variegated red #115 has been a favourite of mine for ages ... I hope I like the others as much.  I found these on Amazon - 2 each of 18 colours!!

The reminder is to those of you who leave a comment but don't receive a reply from me .... it's because you are a 'no reply' blogger.  :(

Spring is well and truly here and the earliest it's been for quite a few years.  I recall when spring arrived in March every year followed by rain showers in April (along with tulips, daffodils, etc)  and gardening and camping in May.  Times they are a changing and I need to remind myself .....

"don't look back .... you're not going that way"

8 comments:

Anthea said...

I think there's a lot of people who are no-reply & don't even realise it Kate... but yes I agree it's hard when you want to reply/acknowledge a Comment & there's no email address.
Your new threads are just gorgeous, I love variegated... What plans do you have for them?

Robin in Virginia said...

What super new threads! I look forward to seeing what you are going to use them for. Have a good week!

WoolenSails said...

I have been able to get them at Hobby Lobby, the other stores stopped carrying the variegated threads.
I like the red, green and gold, those are great for christmas pieces.

Debbie

Carol said...

I've never tried any of the variegated DMCs except for the red--let me know how you like them, Kate!

And Happy Spring to you (I heard the peepers outside tonight :)

Timi said...

I have the same problem with "no reply" bloggers... they have to add their e-mail address in their blogger profiles.
The threads look great! :o)

Anonymous said...

Any variegated threads are always so tempting to me! What a great looking set. It just screams out, "You need me!" LOL It's okay if you don't reply. =)

Brigitte said...

I have tried out several of these variegated threads and each time I was very pleased with the effect.
Have a great spring!"

Labrodeuz said...

Look what you could do with these wonderful threads clicking on this link :
http://prunellegrise.canalblog.com/albums/carnet_de_route_sal_bonheur/photos/109422346-anne_laure_2.html