Thursday, December 7, 2017

old is new again ...


These have been packed away for a few years  -  it was a treat to open the box and reacquaint myself with them - what's old is new again - they were made quite some time ago - the quilty piece on the back of the chair is a Gail Pan design - the snowman, lamb and rabbit was a panel 'do you see what I see' - the upper cushion is wearing a cushion band and the lower one has a cushion cover.

Currently the tree looks like this .....




too much of a good thing can be wonderful

7 comments:

Needled Mom said...

It's always such fun to reconnect with older projects. I love your ornament tree.

Mii Stitch said...

The ornaments tree looks great with all the lovely makes!

Maya Kuzman said...

I personally find great joy in things stored and brought to light of day again. especially if they have emotional value. Yours are gorgeous and do not look old at all.

Anthea said...

Each item is so lovely Kate... I love them all... wonderful to bring out the Festive items each year.
I have that Gail Pan pattern; whether I make it or not is a whole other matter.... ha ha
x

Timi said...

I like your chrismas cushions!
You have so many beautiful ornaments!

Maria said...

They are all such beautiful items!

Brigitte said...

Oh, I can easily imagine what a nice feeling it must have been to re-discover these old things again. And they look so beautiful, Kate. Your tree is so very special with all the beautiful ornaments.