Thursday, January 21, 2016

football stitching ....

When the football games are on I like to do some needlework.  These two pieces are my newest finishes - well, the stitching is finished.  I'm not sure how I'm going to finish finishing these. ^^ I took stock of all my x-stitch pieces the other day and I have too many quite a few - I don't need any more.  So I shall have to think long and hard about what I'm going to do with these ones.  



Winter is a design from Happiness is Cross Stitching and the deer is a Daffycat design.



This is my current project - can you guess what it is?    I love its tummy - it looks soft and fluffy.  ^^

 

10 comments:

Emma/Itzy said...

Sweet finishes and a great new start too :)

Timi said...

I like both your stitchings! I would like to stitch the Winter desing, too, but I hadn' got time yet....:o)
The third project...I guess it's a dog? Or cat?

Needled Mom said...

The stitching is such a great thing to do while watching television. They look so cute too.

Robin in Virginia said...

Your finishes are lovely. Have you thought about perhaps donating your squares to charity? I think your current piece is a kitty. Have a super weekend!

Carol said...

Very cute football stitching, Kate! I have certain things that I can stitch to and football is definitely one of them. Shows like Downton Abbey, though, I don't want to take my eyes off the screen :)

I'm guessing the creature you're working on is a little bird?

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful projects to work on while you watch tv and a head start for next year.

Debbie

Mii Stitch said...

Cute stitching finishes & lovely new start

Brigitte said...

Such sweet little finishes. It's always the question what to do with the stitched pieces. I usually turn them into little pillows because I love these. But soon I will start a scrapbook for some of my finishes. I have seen this idea at Joanne's Serendipitous Stitching blog and I love the idea.
Nice new project, could it be a little kitty?

Anonymous said...

Those are all so cute. Can't wait to see the snowperson? emerge completely! These would make a great fabric-framed centerpiece on a journal cover. Great Christmas present.

Lynn said...

Oooo lovely stitching Kate,

I simply adore the way you have put sequins on for the snow on Winter, clever idea!