Tuesday, May 12, 2020

summer hugs ...

I left off the word 'sending' on this cutie since it's for me but wouldn't it make a lovely card 'sending hugs' to someone.  


 Sending Hugs - Rhona Norrie

Weather in May has been not so nice with a couple of record breaking overnight low temperatures - what the heck?  This coming weekend is our first long weekend of the summer season and two of the big lakes still have some ice on them.  I won't be planting the garden in town or at the cabin for sure till after the weekend - we can't even buy our tomato plants yet.  Some good news is that a tree came down over the winter and has given us a really nice supply of very dry firewood for the cool nights just now - at the cabin.  

My blogging is going to be hit and miss for awhile and I will read your blog posts whenever I can.

Take care and enjoy summer how ever you can.  


MOM - the same  frontwards and backwards
and upside down is WOW !

7 comments:

Ann said...

Oh that is adorable.
Weather here hasn't been so great either. I'm ready for some warm and sunny days.

Chantal said...

They are so cute! With the pink fabric and the black rickrack, these mice are just the perfect pair. Adorable. I too live in Canada so you know what kind of sh1t load my weather is at the moment. We even had some more snowflakes this past weekend. Eventually, we will complain it's too hot, lol. ;^)

WoolenSails said...

That is adorable, and I do enjoy sentiments like that to send to friends.
We have had nice temps but cool too, great for hiking though.

Debbie

Robin in Virginia said...

What an adorable piece you stitched and finished, Kate! While we haven't had the snow (flurries or dustings) that some places have had, it has been cold overnight recently. One of the grape farmers said he lost about 95% of his crop. Good to hear you have a good supply of wood from the downed tree.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Oh how cute, hugs is perfect, especially now

Needled Mom said...

Such sweet stitching! We have a big tree being taken down today. I hope it warms up for you soon.

Maya Kuzman said...

Oh my Gosh! This is so beautifully stitched Kate!