Tuesday, September 25, 2012

a mouse on the pumpkin

This wee mouse and pumpkin is hanging on our front door just now.  I made it a  couple of  years ago.

Too bad I don't have a better photo although there is a reason I have an excuse for that.  I used to take pix of my 'creations' just for the record - little did I know that down the road I'd be blogging and would like good pix to post.

And these leaves grace a mirror....
 They were a design by Rosebud's Cottage from the Falloween Blog Hop in September 2010.

4 comments:

Carol said...

Very cute wall hanging, Kate--that little mouse is adorable on it :)

Carole said...

Great work, Kate. Have a super week.

Razzle Dazzle Quilter said...

This so reminds me of when I was in the States. As we drove from Texas to Maryland we saw lots of pumpkins for sale ans some amazing decorated houses.We couldn't get over how all out people went over this theme.

Cheers

Linda

Valma said...

this is too cute, even with a 'bad picture' =)
I love the mouse
xxxx