Tuesday, November 13, 2018

this and that ...





Since Thanksgiving (in Canada) and Remembrance Day have come and gone and with plenty of snow on the ground I finished this fella just in time.   He's a luminary and can be found here.   The Frankenstein I made for Halloween is from the same website.  

Yes, there is plenty of snow on the ground - winter came very early this year.  On the bright side it has put me in the seasonal mood and last evening I watched my first Hallmark Christmas movie of the season although I was disappointed there wasn't Christmas music in it.  




9 comments:

Ann Thompson said...

Oh isn't he cute. I have a soft spot for snowmen but I hate snow...lol
We have some on the ground and it was snowing just a little the last time I looked. I guess winter is here

Stephanie said...

Oh Kate, your little snowman is just precious! I love it :)

Wishing you a wonderful week. Hugs!

WoolenSails said...

What a sweet little snowman. I love watching Hallmark Christmas shows, maybe sappy but it is nice to watch shows that actually leave you feeling good.

Debbie

Robin in Virginia said...

Your little snowman is adorable, Kate! Stay warm!

Needled Mom said...

We could have used some of your snow this week - just a wee bit though.

That little snowman is so cute.

butterfly said...

Oh your snowman is so cute .
Keep warm .









Timi said...

What a cute little snowman!!! I love it!
We have cold weather here, too, but no snow...yet!
I've searched for Hallmark Christmas movies too.... :O)

Carol said...

What a cute little guy! We got an icy covering of snow yesterday and it looks so pretty outside. I only hope it lasts until Christmas and we have a white Christmas for the first time in a long time :)

Susan said...

I like the IDEA of snowmen, and this one is adorable. I don't want the snow and cold that goes with it, though. =)