Monday, November 23, 2020

Christmas is out ...

 I put Christmas out on the weekend - I know, I know, it's early but this is a crazy year!  The décor, the lights, etc. brightened up our home and lifted our spirits.  Our only outings since we closed the cabin are for groceries so it's been rather dull around here. 

These are a few of the ornaments on the tree - the birds are designed by Downeast Thunder Farm and the stockings are by Michelle Palmer...

























always remember that your present situation

is not your final destination -  the best is yet to come


8 comments:

Jenny said...

No reason why Christmas cant come a little early. Your tree looks pretty with the birdies.

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Lovely decor, flannel ornaments create a nice holiday warmth. I will take your last lines to heart...the best is yet to come.

Carol said...

I've been doing the same think, Kate--putting Christmas out bit by bit. With no one here for Thanksgiving on Thursday, why not? It definitely brightens both my mood and my home. Love your little birds so much!

Ann said...

I think a lot of people are putting stuff up early this year. Yours look great. Love those bird and stocking ornaments.

Claire said...

you got your cards sent early this year too ^^
Many thanks for the post that arrived and cute little decoration.
I'm a bit late myself, getting organised ^^

Robin in Virginia said...

Good for you, Kate! Love seeing your birds and other décor!

Needled Mom said...

It looks nice. Lots of people are doing early Christmas decorating this year.

WoolenSails said...

The decorations look wonderful and it is nice to bring cheer to our homes this year. I wanted to, but am lazy, so I will be scrambling to get it all out next week. I think I have too much, so maybe I will cut back, but doubt it, lol. With the boys, it is fun to see their faces when they walk in.

Debbie