Sunday, November 13, 2016

getting ready to mail .....

Here are a few things that I'm getting ready to mail ....


  Love is by the little stitcher ;  the bird is a  Luli design.   I  love the red mouse and believe me it would have been very easy to keep for myself.  ^^  And how could you not love the quirky moose - another one that I'd like for myself ... 

We've just had a spell of record breaking warm weather and enjoyed every minute of it.  Best part was all the sunshine and no precipitationThe forecast says snow by next weekend and I think I'm okay with it.  

 "I'm ready, my Lord" - Leonard Cohen

13 comments:

Needled Mom said...

OMGosh....that wee mouse is sooo cute. Love the moose too.

Needled Mom said...

Is there a better link for that mouse? I just get the Martha Stewart site. Thanks.

Timi said...

They all are so cute!!! But the mouse and the moose are the cutest! :o)
We had a very windy day today and it was rather cold.. but no snow...yet :o)

Timi said...

Oh I found the little mouse here: https://hu.pinterest.com/pin/454582156115886669/

Jenny said...

Lots of lovely stitching there.

I too, am sad to hear of Leonard Cohen's passing - his song Hallelujah would be one of my favourites.

WoolenSails said...

Love all your pieces, they will be well received and loved.

Debbie

Brigitte said...

These are so cute. Such lovely pieces.

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely pieces!! The moose I've spotted a few years ago and still have to try to stitch it one day ;)

Anonymous said...

very well done ^^

Anonymous said...

They are all wonderful, but I agree, the moose ... and the mouse ... are fabulous! Lucky people who get these.

Jeanette said...

Love your gifts. Cute moose. Hugs,xx

Robin in Virginia said...

What fun finishes, Kate! It would be hard to pick a favorite, but at the moment I am leaning toward the moose.

Stephanie said...

Hi sweet Kate! What lovely items! And yes, the mouse is just darling :)

Have a wonderful day. Hugs!