Thursday, June 14, 2018

the latest info .....

This is the latest information regarding Blogger - it's not good news - now we know where we stand - thanks to Barb for sharing.

Anyway, since I made the jam I haven't been doing much other than tending to the gardens, etc.  My fella replaced one of the decks at the cabin and I was his right hand man - just needs to be stained now - waiting for a calm day with low humidity.  ^^

It seems that our winter began mid March and lasted till late April so what was a gal supposed to do but stitch - so here are some of the pieces I stitched - most of them will be used for cards.


sunsets are proof that endings can be beautiful

8 comments:

Kate said...

Thanks for visiting and following along. K

WoolenSails said...

The weather was horrid this year. We have the heat, but at the beach, the breeze was chilly.
Love your little stitcheries, fun designs and fun to make them into cards.

Debbie

Robin in Virginia said...

Sweet stitches, Kate!

Will check out the link to the blogger info you shared!

butterfly said...


Lovely stitching love your card making items.

Maria said...

Love those stitcheries, Kate! Thank you for the link to Barb's blog and the latest about Blogger...not good news really is it ? grrr.

Timi said...

I've just read about this blogger problem and I found out that I don't get any notifications when somebody leaves a comment on my post... I don't know why the google changed this... but I hope they will fix it soon!

claire said...

looks like you're getting set to make some cute cards!

Brigitte said...

These stitched smalls look so sweet and will make great cards. I particularly love the one with the little bee.
Barb might be right that it's not a problem that Blogger has but a change. But I doubt that bloggers will accept that change forever. And I'm sure that more bloggers will leave their blogs alone and change over to other platforms.