Sunday, December 16, 2018

this is it ....

This is it - I won't show you any more Christmas cards ...  ^^


The top one is a design by Aliolka - I love her quirky designs - the lady who will receive this used to raise sheep on their farm.

The other is a La Comtesse design - I love stitching the European Robin - it's for a married couple and one of them is facing serious health issues just now.

I made both envelopes from gift wrap - for the previous cards that I shared the envelopes were made with parchment paper and brown paper (no pix) - I like all of them.

no matter what you do,
someone always knew you would

10 comments:

Carol said...

They are both so cute, Kate! And what a great idea to use gift wrap to make the envelopes--will file that away for future use :) Enjoy your Sunday!

Ann said...

Both of them are fantastic. That lamb is cute. I like your idea of using gift wrap for the envelopes.

Robin in Virginia said...

What lovely cards and envelopes you created, Kate! I say keep sharing them!

WoolenSails said...

Those are beautiful and a wonderful way to give a gift with the card. I have cards that I got, so maybe this year I will do some handmade ones for a few people. I was also thinking it would be fun to do a new christmas design and then use the finished photo for a card, with the pattern inside for my crafty friends.

Debbie

Needled Mom said...

They are all beautiful. I have so enjoyed seeing them.

Michelle Ridgway said...

They are just lovely....sure to be treasured xx

butterfly said...

Lovely stitched cards so sweet , love them.

Timi said...

I like all of them, too!!!
I wanted to stitch the robin, too! It's such a cute design!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

They are so pretty. I especially like the robin...they are here right now in Florida by the hundreds! Holiday hugs!

Susan said...

Oh, you can show more. I can stand look at them. =) I don't know which of these I like best, but they are both lovely. I caught up a lot. No need to feel you have to respond. =)