Thursday, March 21, 2019

bunny and daffodils ...


I stitched this one for a card for a friend's late March birthday - bunny and daffodils seemed appropriate.    No matter what I did it didn't look good as a card so I ended up stitching something else.  When I was sorting through my Spring and Easter pieces to display I realized that I could use more Spring ones and that's how/why this one ended up being finished this way.  Oddly enough I quite like it as a little pillow and yet it looked dreadful as a card - go figure.  ^^







There's been fabulously warm Spring weather this week - most of the snow has disappeared - I even heard a robin!  We've been taking advantage of it and spending a lot of time outdoors.



life is like a mirror -
smile at it and it smiles back at you 

9 comments:

WoolenSails said...

That looks wonderful as a pillow and the yellow really sets it off beautifully.

Debbie

butterfly said...

Love the cute rabbit stitch and your finish looks wonderful.

Clare-Aimetu said...

That's a cute design, lovely finish

Ann said...

That's really cute. Maybe it's the yellow fabric for the pillow that sets off the daffodils

Robin in Virginia said...

What a sweet little bunny/daffodil pillow you created, Kate! Sorry it didn't work out for the card, but it is precious as a little pillow. Enjoy your weekend!

Timi said...

The little rabbit is so cute and the yellow fabric is just perfect for the pillow! It's really a Spring pillow!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

It really is the sweetest little pillow! I love everything about Spring. And the mirror quote is a good one. I'll write it in my journal tonight! Hugs!

Carol said...

Aww... such a cute pillow! Love the little green stitches around the border, too :)

Maya Kuzman said...

What a lovely stitching! This can be a wonderful Easter decor!