Thursday, April 4, 2019

finishing ...

I have a few x-stitch pieces that have not had the finishing touch  
 so I decided to catch up ...




This one is by Luli - sadly, her blog is no longer available - I really like her designs.




 This one is from Dani - it's adorable - not my best work unfortunately.



I like sheep/lamb designs.  This one I finished like a Victorian Pin Keep - I couldn't find a link with instructions to share with you - If you'd like to know how to make one I'll gladly share my method. 



I have an elderly aunt with whom I can no longer talk on the phone - we used to talk once a week - I miss our conversations.    Now I send her a wee note every week or so - this is what I included in the last note - I hope it made her smile - it's a Lucie Heaton design.


be the kind of person your dog thinks you are

10 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What a sweet little fairy, I’m sure it flew in and brought joy! Enjoy your day!

Zaa said...

Oh so pretty ... Good for you for finishing all your little creations...often they get set aside for years , if we are not mindful.... I love that little fairy... Thanks for reminding me to complete all my project too... Your little fairy inspired me...Thanks..Hugs

Jenny said...

Such pretty stitching, love the little sheep. We have millions of them here in New Zealand, more sheep than people!

WoolenSails said...

They are wonderful stitcheries and nice finishes to show them off.

Debbie

Irene said...

Kate sono bellissimi!!

Ann said...

I love all of these. That last one is so sweet and I bet that your aunt really appreciated getting it

Robin in Virginia said...

Kate, thanks for sharing your latest batch of finished finishes. I bet your Aunt loves hers. I love how you finished the sheep/lamb. Would love to know how you did it! Enjoy your Friday and weekend!

Carol said...

Very cute finishes, Kate! That is so sweet of you to send your aunt that sweet fairy--I'm sure it brought a smile :)

Timi said...

I love Luli's designs, too! And your finishings are beautiful!!!
I would like to learn more about your method, how you made that Victorian Pin Keep!

Maya Kuzman said...

What a lovely note for your aunt! I am sure she will love it!