Tuesday, October 29, 2019

crochet


A crochet bookmark from here .  I tried this pattern with gift giving in mind - it's too bulky for my liking so I only made one.  

The table topper on which the book rests says "many have eaten here, few  have died" - it usually evokes some laughter - there have been some who have seen no humour in it.  ^^


Are you wondering where October went - I can hardly believe how quickly it flew by for me.  I've been fiddling with 'comments' on my blog - some readers don't like the robot even though they can bypass it and just click on submit, the embedded comment box blocks out some folks (I'm one of them) and the other method presents a challenge for me to reply (if you left a comment to which I did not reply this is the reason - regrets).  Feel free to read and not leave a comment.  ^^


everything comes to you at the right time ...
be patient

7 comments:

Timi said...

Beautiful bookmark!
I like your table topper- it's very funny! :o)))

Ann said...

That's a pretty bookmark and I love the table topper. I think the saying is very humorous.

Chantal said...

Too bad the bookmark is bulky because it sure is pretty. in the picture, it looks like lace. I love and laughed at the message on the table topper. Good one! ;^)

WoolenSails said...

It is beautiful and I am sure someone will love it. I haven't read a book in ages, now i use my iPad.
The holidays are coming fast, I am thinking I need to get moving if i want to get anything finished in time, lol.

Debbie

Maria said...

Lovely bookmark, Kate...and I love the message on your table topper 🤣

Maya Kuzman said...

A sweet bookmark you have there Kate! A true treasure! Makes the reading experience richer! Wishing you a lovely weekend ahead!

Susan said...

I love your table topper quote! That's hilarious!