Friday, November 29, 2019

there's a ...


I saw these cuties on the blog tykva.toys.ru  - there are instructions.  Basically the body is a circle folded in half , the ears are smaller circles, and the tail is a chain - quite simple to crochet - sooo cute!  I made another one in red - shared these with a friend before taking the photo - the friend, who loves red, kept the red one.  ^^


And mail from away ....


 from Claire.  



it's not how much we give,
but how much love we put into giving

7 comments:

Ann said...

OMG, I love those mice, so adorable. What a cute way to use up some leftover yarn. I'm going to have to try and do some of these.

Anonymous said...

crocheted mice look so cute - thanks for sharing the "how to make" ^^
claire93

Robin in Virginia said...

What adorable little mice! What a lovely tree ornament you received from Claire! I really like that quote you included at the end of your post today, Kate! Beautiful!

Timi said...

These mice are super cute!!! Especially the brown one with black eyes!!!♥

Carol said...

Squeak!! Those are just the cutest, Kate :)

WoolenSails said...

Those are so cute, I used to do doilies in shapes, but it has been years.
Wonderful gifts, I need to get going on my cards and gifts this week.

Debbie

Maya Kuzman said...

I think making a half circle for the body of the mice would be more appropriate than making a full circle then folding it, but in any case - folded or not - they are great!