Friday, January 20, 2012

Babbling

Last month I joined the Bargain Lovers Club at Sew Sisters and yesterday my second parcel of fat quarters arrived .... oh la la they are absolutely gorgeous!!!!  I had hoped this would be a good way to build up my stash and I'm not disappointed.  When I go into a large quilt or fabric shop I'm overwhelmed with the selection so it's easier for me to shop online. Sew Sisters provides excellent service and has a fabulous choice of fabrics very reasonably priced.  Now what to do with these .... I hesitate to even open the package because they are very nicely laid out in the plastic bag ... I kinda want to hang them on the wall or something.    I think this latest selection would make some gorgeous aprons using the pattern that I mentioned yesterday.





No comments: