Thursday, April 2, 2020

first ...

I made my first Pesto of the season on April 1 - no fooling.   ^^  Oh my it tasted good - only made a small amount since the basil plant isn't really big.




blindingly green, lol


Here's another look at my indoor garden - I'm calling it my Victory Garden.  ^^




  Cucumber with 8 wee cukes.


 Basil before it's trim for Pesto.




Red Robin tomato with 11 tomatoes.


Oh yes, Mother Nature returned a lot of snow to us - just when it had all disappeared she stepped in and played an April Fool joke on us - not appreciated Mother Nature.






sometimes when things are falling apart
they may actually be falling into place









3 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

I love pesto, never had enough basil on my plant to make my own.

Ann said...

My first experience with pest was when we went out to eat and I ordered some chicken penne pesto dish. I didn't like it.
Your indoor garden looks fantastic. Homegrown cucumbers would be awesome. I always enjoyed getting those from my dads garden.

Robin in Virginia said...

Your tiny cucumbers and tomatoes are adorable. Glad your plants are doing well, Kate! Have a relaxing weekend!