Monday, January 27, 2020

spa day ....

This spa basket and washcloths make me think of a spa day.  ^^  The basket is quite sturdy - used a #6 yarn - learned a new stitch. It's the perfect size for the accompanying washcloths that worked up quickly - used cotton yarn.  I like this designer - she makes good suggestions such as using a larger hook for the washcloth if you want it soft and flexible - I know ... I should have figured that out for myself.  Here is where you'll find the instructions for both...




The mild weather continues and we escaped the freezing rain - whew!  Today it is gently snowing.


be yourself -
people don't have to like you
and you don't have to care

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Your basket and cloths look so pretty. Ever had a spa day? I haven't, wouldn't even know what to expect!

Ann said...

Well isn't that pretty. That basket is perfect for those washcloths too.
We got some snow here last night and this morning.

Carol said...

Very pretty and useful set you made, Kate! Glad you didn't get the freezing rain :) Hard to believe February begins on Saturday!

Robin in Virginia said...

What a lovely basket you created with yarn and hook, Kate! Pretty washcloths as well! I am happy to hear that you escaped the freezing rain.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Lovely basket, I've never had a spa day although my daughter enjoys them