Tuesday, March 17, 2020

something different ...





These are something new that I tried.  The top one was my prototype - the second one was given to a friend.  I used drop cloth for both - made the second one shorter because it looked better - the roses are also made from dropcloth - flat lace is needed for these and I have a shortage of flat lace.  To add pearls or not - I showed roses with and without pearls to my fella and he preferred the pearls so I went with that.

I talked to a computer tech guy the other day and he said quite likely my laptop is fixable - Windows updates have been causing lots of problems so here's hoping .....

Recently I've been reading that some bloggers are discouraged by so few comments that they're getting.  Personally I don't mind that there are fewer comments as long as I'm getting views.  Besides which if I had too many comments I'm not sure I'd be able to reply to all and I do like to reply.


things end - people change - life goes on

5 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

Very nice Kate, I like both but prefer the one for your friend. Good news on the laptop. My blogs are primarily for me as a record of my hobbies or, as with my other blog, our travels. My other blog gets very few comments but I still write it, not just now though 😉

Robin in Virginia said...

These are very neat, Kate! Glad to hear the laptop is repairable! Spot on quote at the end!

Ann said...

Those are really pretty.
I have a lot less comments on my blog compared to what I used to get. The ones I get though are from readers who are very consistant.

kupton52 said...

They are both so pretty but I think I like the one with vertical lace better, but I like the roses on the top one better....lol. OK---I'm gonna take a chance on looking like a dummy--what are they?

Maya Kuzman said...

I like all of them! Great job you've done with them!